One of the key drivers for a claimant returning to work is the personal desire or drive on part of the individual to re-engage with employment.
“the duration of a claim has no correlation with the healing time of the human body”
There are many issues that can complicate your return to work, most of which are not medical!
- Are you grappling with feelings of depression and anxiety?
- Do you like your job?
- How do you get on with your boss?
- Is there a complex family situation?
- Do you want to go back to work?
- Is this a re-occurrence of a previous injury or condition?
- Where do you see yourself in 6 months time?
The Claim Lab has developed some advanced techniques for assessing these factors that help gain a more wholistic view of you as an individual that can be used in the analytics process.
These additional sources of data can be used to provide a predictive model with greater depth and insight in several key areas:
- Information from external sources such as physicians, prescriptions, and specialist return to work data can be useful.
- The inclusion of case notes can add great depth to the overall picture, as what case managers cannot fit into the standard fields on a claim system generally will go into the notes fields.
- Questionnaires are very powerful and are very specific to certain situations and have proved highly effective in gaining a deeper understanding of underlying issues.
The Claim Lab – Email us at email@example.com